Thursday, February 7, 2019

Greater Goods Bluetooth Smart Scale



My resolution for this new year was to get healthy.  So I changed my diet and bought a Peloton bike to jumpstart my new healthy lifestyle.  I knew tracking my weight loss would be a huge motivation factor for me to keep going and my old bathroom scale was looking pretty grungy so we decided to look into a smart scale.  

I actually let my wife do the research on this one and I think she picked a winner.  Setup was easy.  Just make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your device, discover the scale and you are done.  A great feature is that both my wife and I can connect the scale to our devices and track our weight separately.  In order to use the smart features, the scale requires you to download a free app called Weight Gurus.  You will need to enter your preferred units, height and goal weight but that is pretty much it for setup.   Once you are ready to track your weight you just open the app and step on the scale and your weight is added.  The app has all kinds of cool charts and graphs.   I calculates your BMI, body fat percentage, muscle mass and water weight.   You can also see your weight loss by week, month or year.



The digital readout on the scale is bright and plenty large enough to see.   I think the scale look pretty cool as well.  Kind of like and Apple product with its rounded edges.  Much nicer than our old scale.   Overall we are very happy with our Greater Goods Bluetooth Digital smart scale.  It keeps me motivated every day to step on it and see where my weight is going.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information ACR

    ReplyDelete